Summer can be cruel. At first it seems to be cold and rainy all days and as soon as it gets nice, temperatures ramp up for new records. Nature has become completely digital – on or off and much too little in-between.
Well, do not yield yourself to despair and see what my friends form Pluralsight have prepared for You.
They know how to cope with digital problems!
Camp Pluralsight is a 6 week campaign with weekly challenges and prizes. Get access to 36 free IT, dev and creative courses. It is open to everyone including current subscribers.
Weekly challenges and prizes:
- Week 1: complete 2 PS courses for a chance to win an Apple Watch
- Week 2: watch at least 200 minutes for a chance to win a $500 ThinkGeek gift certificate
- Week 3: share Camp Pluralsight on Twitter get a chance to win a Surface Pro 3
- Week 4: complete a pop culture assessment get a chance to win a Xbox One + Kinect
- Week 5: complete a Code School course get a chance to win a Sharp 55” Smart TV
- Week 6: watch a Pluralsight webinar get a chance to win an Alienware X51 gaming desktop
Weekly second and third prizes are annual Pluralsight and Code School subscriptions.
Complete at least 2 of the challenges above and you are entered into the grand prize drawing for:
1. Trip to Silicon Valley Comic Con
2. 2 year Pluralsight subscription
3. Han Solo mini-fridge
Summer Camp – nearly as nice as being on the beach!
Did I recommend watching my Pluralsight State Machine, Mobile Security and Windows Embedded Standard courses?
Have a look at them and have great fun!