- Enable/Disable/Commit HORM and EWF
- Handle scenarios having multiple protected and unprotected partitions
- Start and Stop applications or services before and after any mount/unmount actions
- Create and manage command files in a command editor
- Build comprehensive and reliable command sets checked by a rule engine for field distribution
- Schedule HMPro actions via task scheduler and unattended command line mode
- Include HMPro into maintenance scripts (e.g. distributed via SMS Server or Dveice Update Agent)
- Customize it with OEM artwork (logo and caption string)
- Log its actions
- Create execution plans to see what will happen to Your device, without running the command script
- Review the editor session history
- Trigger shortcut commands for immediate interaction with EWF/HORM on the XP embedded field device
HMPro will be the essential tool for anyone having to control EWF and HORM out on XP embedded field devices.
So please, bear with me, during the next weeks I will keep You posted as soon as we are able to release it.